Monday, October 11, 2010

¡Mucho gusto!

¡Hola a todos!

My name is Kaki Spronz and I am a MA student of Foreign Language Education at UT Austin. My specialization is the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. After graduation (if I ever get there :P ), I would like to become a high school Spanish teacher. I love the Spanish language and hope to share that love with my students!

The purpose of this blog is to provide relevant resources to other Spanish teachers as well as students of Spanish. The resources included here will be geared towards students in grades 9-12, but may be modified to fit students grades 7-8.

Feel free to leave comments, questions, concerns, ideas, suggestions, or anything else, I would love to hear your feedback!

Well, look around and enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
¡Hasta pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment